13 June 2012
I'm not as young as I used to be...
and my body sure let's me know it sometimes! Or I'm just really out of shape... It's weird that workouts that I used to just bounce back from now take me days to recuperate from. Also, sitting on the floor for anything longer than ten minutes is EXTREMELY uncomfortable these days! I lifted weights on Monday and my legs are still REALLY sore. It's the kind of sore where you try to sit down and it hurts so bad that you just kind of fall into your chair so you don't have to use your muscles. We didn't even do anything too intense. It sounds like I'm complaining and I guess I am a little bit, but when it comes down to it I'm glad that I'm sore because that means that I got a good workout! Hopefully tomorrow they start to feel better. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totaly hear you its like Just this year my body is falling appart. I cant sit with out my legs going to sleep and my feet tingle when I get out of bed. Im soar and tired with little exercise. Glad to know Im not the only one turning 30 who feels this way.
Post a Comment