23 May 2012

Maybe now...

Summer vacation is almost here.  2 more days.  I am SO ready for it!  I've been putting in 45 to 50 hour weeks since September and I am ready to have "nothing" to do.  Going into this school year, I didn't think that an added 5 to 10 hours a week was going to feel much different than my already almost 40 hours a week.  Boy, was I wrong!  I felt tired most of the time, didn't feel like I had energy to exercise, and definitely didn't want to clean my house or cook!  We've been living off of pre-made frozen food and in a filthy house for the last 7 months.  I need time to clean my house, spend time with my nieces and nephews, read books, exercise, cook, and get some projects done!  Bring it on summertime!  I'm more than ready for you!

No comments: