For those of you who haven't heard, or for those of you who have been hearing rumors.... I'm engaged! (I don't know that many people read this blog but you who do read it can pass the news along if you'd like to.)
I read your blog and told my mom and she said, AWESOME! WHEN? WHERE? TO WHO? (and I said I DON'T KNOW!! ahhhh) so when you get a chance more details! CONGRATS!
Okay, I have been waiting for nearly a month for an update. I saw Bobby at Brooke's last Saturday and got a few details, but we're all dying here for details. Love you! Congratulations!
6 comments:
I heard and I still want details!! I know you are probably super busy and want to spend all your free time with the boy but I'd love to see you!!
Congratulations!!!
I read your blog and told my mom and she said, AWESOME! WHEN? WHERE? TO WHO? (and I said I DON'T KNOW!! ahhhh) so when you get a chance more details! CONGRATS!
Same here tell me more tell me more who is this guy and what is he like when is the big day and on and on. Congrats.
Okay, I have been waiting for nearly a month for an update. I saw Bobby at Brooke's last Saturday and got a few details, but we're all dying here for details. Love you! Congratulations!
Yahoo!
Post a Comment