There's this new little restaurant/cafe called Mountain West Burrito. It's on the corner of State Street and 1800 N in Provo, just as you come in to Provo from Orem on the big Provo/Orem State Street hill. It shares a building with the Minute Man gas station. The food is really good and healthy, too! If you need some more reviews, click
HERE. Go check it out, you won't be disappointed!
2 comments:
I haven't gone yet, but I've been telling everyone not to be scared of the look of it and to go try it! I always thought it must be a nasty place bc of the location. I guess it's true, you can't always judge a book by its cover!
Hey you, just heard some super exciting news from Mindy. Congratulations! We should all get together sometime. We could meet here if ya'll want to trek it out to Saratoga Springs. It's not that bad now because of Pioneer Crossing ;)
Post a Comment