You can do it you can do it yes you can.... The body is an amazing gift and the more I learn about it and see what it can do the more I feel blessed to have one that works as well as it does. I try to remember that when I am in the middle of a tough work out it gives me insperation to push to perfection and godlyness. You can do it yes you can.
2 comments:
You can do it you can do it yes you can.... The body is an amazing gift and the more I learn about it and see what it can do the more I feel blessed to have one that works as well as it does. I try to remember that when I am in the middle of a tough work out it gives me insperation to push to perfection and godlyness. You can do it yes you can.
haha that's pretty good. Pretty dang good! (THis is Rachel by the way)
Post a Comment