31 May 2009
When it Rains, it Pours...
With in the last month, 4 of my very good friends have moved away. First, my roommate moved back to Oregon to prepare for her upcoming wedding, leaving me to live all alone in our apartment. She'll be back at the end of July, a married woman and I'm very excited to see her again. Then, about a week later, a classmate of mine with whom I've grown pretty close moved back to her home. We both transferred to SUU at the same time, had many of the same classes, and graduated at the same time. I was sad to see her leave. Another week after that another of my friends who was here kind of as a foreign exchange student moved back to Korea. That was really sad because originally she was going to stay until the end of June and decided last minute to move earlier. And then yesterday, my last friend moved away to Phoenix for the summer. He'll be back at the beginning of August so it's really not that long when I take a step back and think about it but up close it seems like a long way off. At least I have the return of 2 of them to look forward to!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man. I need to plan a little trip down there. Maybe the middle of July? I'll call you and let's plan it so we make sure it happens! We can go hiking and just hang out. You can show me around town!!! haha
Post a Comment