23 March 2009

I Survived.

I ran a half marathon on Saturday and lived to tell the tale!  I don't think it was as hard as I thought is was going to be, but the last mile was pretty tough. The scenery was beautiful and the weather was warm.  It was a perfect day to run! I ran it with my mom, Jeanie, Katie, and Tim and we all finished in good time.  Unfortunately, my timing chip malfunctioned so I don't have an official time and I'm not recorded as a finisher of the race. Bummer.  According to my watch, I finished in 2 hours and 9 minutes.  :)

If you're interested, there are some pictures on Katie's blog.

3 comments:

Jen and Allen said...

GOOD JOB! that is aswome you are awsome... I dont tihnk I can even run for a mile right now.

The Betitas said...

im glad you had your watch! i admire you!

Anonymous said...

Yay you guys did so great! I'm so disappointed in myself now! haha