25 March 2009

Fablehaven

As some you know, I really enjoy reading young adult/children's lit.  A couple years ago I came across a book called Fablehaven.  I read it and I LOVED it.  And then to my pleasure, I discovered that Fablehaven is the first book in the Fablehaven series.  I read Rise of the Evening Star and then Grip of the Shadow Plague (books 2 and 3) and loved them just as much as the first one.  Well, yesterday Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary (book 4) came out and I am SO excited to read it!  I think the basis of the series is really unique and so, so fun! (I'm not going to say anything else about it, so if you're curious, you'll just have to read them.  They are worth it!) If you haven't read it yet you should give it a try!

***PS-The author of the Fablehaven Series is Brandon Mull...

1 comment:

Angela said...

I have read the first 2 books...I am way behind. I like to go to the library and check out books rather than buy them...and out here they don't have any of them. I will not give up!