26 February 2009

Headway

I am happy to announce that I got up in front of one of my classes and did a presentation.  Yes, yes I did.  Granted I was leaning on a table the whole time for support, my notes were in front of me on the table (I couldn't hold them cause I was shaking too bad), my hands were fluttering around my face the whole time, I didn't look at my classmates, and I had a partner up there with me BUT I DID get up AND I stood up there for a whole 7 minutes, didn't cry, pass out, throw up or anything else and I sat down at the end feeling relieved and glorious! I can do it after all!

6 comments:

Ashley Thalman said...

Sara GOOD JOB!

Jen and Allen said...

Yeah! You go girl. Now that you know you can do it... it will only get better and better. It will still be scarry for a while but you are awsome and Im glad that you were able to get through it.

Anonymous said...

of course you can! youre so awesome! I'm so proud. yay sara!!

The Betitas said...

That is a great accomplishment! Way to face your fear!

inanechatter said...

Way to conquer your fears!!

Ashley Thalman said...

hey Sar, thought of you: http://www.runningmap.com/