24 February 2009

Another of Those Silly Email Surveys...

Six Names You Go By:
1. Sara
2. Sara Bear
3. Sara Dean (a lot of people call me this)
4. Wear-wa  (minus the 'r' by Mia)
5. Sare
6.

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. a watch
2. my Road ID
3. Chacos

Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. my food to cool off so I can eat it
2. to be sleeping
3. my apartment to clean itself

Three people who will fill this out:
1.
2.
3. Surprise me.

Two things you did last night:
1. finished with my final project for one of my classes
2. slept hard

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. Martha
2. Rachel

Two things you are going to do tonight:
1. Go to Wal-mart
2. SLEEP

Your favorite beverages:
1. water
2. blueberry-pomegranate 100% juice
3. OJ



2 comments:

Ashley Thalman said...

I miss you Miss. I want to make you salmon, walk, hike and talk with you. Why don't we phone talk? We should.

I think about you lots.

Anonymous said...

hey I want to try that blueberry juice stuff! yum yum