yummy! we will have to try it:) we love simply orange so im sure we will love simply apple too!
yes Simply Orange is just so refreshingly tasty... I will have to try the apple.
I haven't tried the apple but simply orange is one of my favorites ;)
I was about to say the same thing Melanie said. I love the simply Orange too. I have not tried the lemon but I bet its good too.
I just went and bought some because of this post!!!
Simply anything is delicious! We only get it on special occasions, however.
Their lemonade is really good too - especially when it is 90 degrees out which I wish it was.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
yummy! we will have to try it:) we love simply orange so im sure we will love simply apple too!
yes Simply Orange is just so refreshingly tasty... I will have to try the apple.
I haven't tried the apple but simply orange is one of my favorites ;)
I was about to say the same thing Melanie said. I love the simply Orange too. I have not tried the lemon but I bet its good too.
I just went and bought some because of this post!!!
Simply anything is delicious! We only get it on special occasions, however.
Their lemonade is really good too - especially when it is 90 degrees out which I wish it was.
Post a Comment