24 January 2009

Seven Miles

I ran seven miles today.  It was SO HARD, but so good!  Now that I'm done, I'm tired but you definitely can't beat the feeling of accomplishment that comes along with running a distance like that.  It's pretty cool to look back and say, "Hey, look what I just did!"  It was nice today because I recently found a running partner and today was our first run together.  I think we're going to get along nicely. Having someone to exercise with makes it SO much easier to get out there and do it!!!  Yay for accomplishment and exercise buddies!!!  :)

3 comments:

Shaybaybobay said...

I went to the gym today for the first time in..I don't know..6+ months? I got a little crazy and ran 2 miles on the treadmill, and 3 miles on the bike. Afterwords I took Ian swimming.
Isn't exercising so wonderful? I love the feeling of accomplishment. I think I'm going to go more often =)
I love you! And I'm glad you found a running buddy. Wish it was me, but I'm still happy for you.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! that's so good you little road runner! I went with Katie and mom and they were going 7. I did 6 and then had to give up. They kicked my butt!

Brooke said...

Oh My Gosh! YOU Go GIRL!! 7 miles? That would kill me right now, AND, kick my butt if I was in shape. Great job!