04 January 2009

Pep Talk to Myself

I have one semester left and I'm going to kick it in the behind.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i like the new page! and I love t hat qoute on the side about hard work. Thanks for having it up.

Ashley Thalman said...

i will pep talk you any day- go sar, go sar!

Jen and Allen said...

Um the last sem is the hardest you are burned out and ready for it to be over and done. It would not hurt to get a back to school blessing and then look back on it when you feel like you just dont care anymore. Love ya and good luck!

Lori Buhr said...

You can do it! You are strong! Let the good times roll!

inanechatter said...

That's the spirit!! Make it count! When it's over you'll miss going to school and learning and doing research. I know I didn't appreciate it when I had it and now I have moments when I wish I was back in the class taking notes...but at the same time it's nice to have some free time ;)