- Run a half marathon. I'm already into the training and my name has already been drawn, Canyonlands Half Marathon, HERE I COME!
- Get certified as a personal trainer.
- Get certified as a yoga instructor.
- Graduate with a Bachelors in Exercise Science. I'm almost there!!!
- Go hiking, backpacking, camping, and soak up some sun a whole heck of a lot more than I did last year!
- Read the Book of Mormon.
- Read, read, read!
- Take time to show/tell my friends and family that I love and care for them.
- Work on being a little more patient, a little less selfish, and a little less judgemental.
What's on your to do list for the coming year?
3 comments:
glad you didn't say: less patient, more selfish, more judgmental. great list. i love when you post on your blog. come over sometime- my dotter wants to meet you.
Im still working on my list! Right now its abstractly floating around in my head. I should organize it and get it onto paper.
those are awesome! Mine are to stay active and healthy. get my insurance license. sell insurance. and as well as yours, find myself being more patient and not so judgemental.
Post a Comment