I was thinking back to high school the other day. Oh, man were me and my friends crazy. The memories brought many smiles to my lips. I had four very close friends, all of whom, I would like to add, are still my very close and best friends in the world even though we have all gone our separate ways.
One year we had a photo class together (I don't think all five of us were in the class). We would monopolize the radio in the darkroom and scold people for not rinsing their prints off well enough and causing the chemicals to mix (one of my good friends was actually the TA so of course that entitled me to scold people, too). The darkroom door was one of those that spun around in order to keep light from entering the darkroom. One day we all piled into that door and started spinning it. Every time it would open onto the classroom, we would be in a different pose from the last time. And the teacher didn't really care what we did as long as it was during darkroom time and as long as we weren't too crazy. Oh, man! Playing in that darkroom door was so much fun for us!
3 comments:
Silly...I keep posting two stories a week. It will be next year before I get into my high school stories
YEAH! don't you just crave that darkroom sometimes? its a beautiful thing, and halvy haha what a grumpy old man.... but i love him! and you know who i love even more.... YOU!
Oh how I loved those days.
Post a Comment