29 February 2008
I like it!
Today was an awesome day! It started out with me taking a VO2 Max test, which was difficult, but I found out that I have an excellent VO2 Max. Jeanie and I went to the store and bought Cadbury chocolate mini eggs. SO GOOD! Then we went to a baseball game (SUU vs. UVSC) and got kissed (maybe slightly more than just kissed) by the sun. I love the sun. Have I mentioned that before? I absolutely love it! It is my one true love today. Oh, it was soooo nice to be able to sit outside, without a coat or shoes, and be nice and warm watching one of my favorite things ever: Baseball. And then I got 90% on a quiz that I perceived to be very difficult. And it made me smile with relief. Tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day as well. It's going to involve more sun and another of my favorite things ever: Hiking in Zion. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Glad you're enjoying the sun. We had a day or two of it here and it is snowing like crazy again tonight. Whatever happened to the wisdom in "moderation in all things"? I have had more than enough snow! Welcome spring, please come and STAY!
I love the sun to.. Love it! Love it! Love it!
I definitely love the sun. Which is good since I'm moving to Texas which everyone tells me is super hot. You'll have to come visit me sometime and go to Six Flags. That would be fun. We can sit and bask by the pool too
Whew! you said you got more than kissed I was really worried there for a minute - glad you clarified that one. besbol has been bery bery good to me!
i love the way your write.
are you coming home for the summer? please please please say yes!
Post a Comment