02 February 2008

It's History

One week ago today, almost to the minute, I cut 13 inches off of my hair... Yes, you read that right THIRTEEN! I've been contemplating this for awhile, I've wanted to donate my hair to locks of love, and I finally went ahead and did it. My roommate does hair so she did it for me. It was a little bit of a shock after my braid came off, but it only took me a day or so to get used to it (I've had my hair about this short before). And I really like. A lot. But I think I'm done with short hair forever. At least short hair that I can't pull back. So the next time I donate, I'll just have to make darn sure that after the braid's been chopped off, I'll have enough to still pull back in a ponytail.

6 comments:

Katie said...

You did it! I want to see it! You always look good with short hair!

Jen and Allen said...

I think you look cute with short hair too. That is alot. The most I have ever cut is 11 inches but I could still pull it back... just bairly (how ever you spell that I wish I was an English major) Take a pic though and post it cause we are all dieing to see your beautiful face with that short hair!

Tevye said...

I want to see you soon! Send a picture if you can.

Ashley Thalman said...

okay okay....all for a good cause! and yes, you look great with short locks...of love.

Heather said...

I've always wanted to do just that thing, but I always get sick of the hair before it is long enough. We'll see, I've got about 6 inches right now. Good for you!

Lori Buhr said...

You are beautiful however you wear your hair. You are even more beautiful because your beauty resonates from the inside to the outside. It creates a "glow" that can't be matched by those who only have outer beauty. Your wonderful thick hair will be a beautiful blessing to someone in need. You are imcomparable, Sara! I love you so.