16 January 2008

Makes Me Want to Cry

There are many, many things that make me want to cry... My alarm going off at 5:30 in the morning. The fact that, had I planned a bit better and had my head on straight, I would be graduating THIS fall (yes Fall of 2008), but as it is, I'm graduating Spring 2009. My school loans. Leaving my family to come back to school. The news (so much so that I don't watch it hardly ever anymore). The list goes on.

But right now, this very minute, the thought of stepping out of my front door makes me want to break down and cry like a little baby. What is causing me this anxiety, you ask? And I answer: The fact that it is about 17 degrees out there. Not my idea of a fun day. :(

5 comments:

Ashley Thalman said...

oh no.

Ashley Thalman said...

want to know something else? that fact that we can't run together. boo hoo.

Sara said...

That DEFINITELY makes me want cry! I miss it. :(

The Betitas said...

its genetic.

Lori Buhr said...

I get the winter blues, blahs, breakdowns, whatever you want to call them. I really think we are meant to hybernate in the winter. But, so dummy invented TV and then the super bowl which caused everyone to begin staying awake all winter. Very bad evolutionary mistake. We all pay. Please know I sympathize. It is only 12 here and I know it is even colder in North Dakota where Jen is. I don't mind the cold so much as I MISS THE SUNSHINE! (But the cold is no friend of mine, no siree!)