I feel like I am being dragged away from my holiday by Father Time, kicking and screaming, back into the everyday, normal routine of life. School started today and I was very unprepared for it. My body is still in vacation mode and doesn't want to make the switch. I guess it will just take a little bit of time to get back into a rhythm. For some reason, I didn't get a very good sleep last night so I should be able to sleep well tonight, hopefully. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting back into the groove and feeling a little bit normal again!
6 comments:
AGGH. Don't remind me. I start back tomorrow and am not excited for this semester. Hope you get in the swing of things soon.
I totally understand... I feel the same way. when the alarm goes off in the morning I just want to hit it and fall back to sleep. I can't wait for spring break.
I was actually glad it was over. I need a schedule. Or rather, my kids need a schedule! They are so cranky when they've been drug around for 2 months with no nap.
Maybe the only thing worse than going back to school as a student is going back to school as the TEACHER! Not only do we have to "show up", but everyone expects us to have something brillant planned to excite everyone about being back. Rubbish. I am not ready and we have been back at it for a week now. Kicking and screaming sound like great ideas!
Well enjoy it when you can. Your brain will turn to mush if you dont keep up with interesting facts and information after you graduate. But I totally remember how you feel. And the best way for me to cope during times like that was with fudge-sicles. They make all the bad feelings go away and they are cheaper and better for you than drugs.
Love ya Jen
You should become a government worker - we are on vacation all the time!
Post a Comment