16 January 2008

Anyone, Anyone?

I am in dire need of some good movie recommendations, so lay 'em on me people! Many thanks to you!

12 comments:

Katie said...

Ever seen Meet the Robinsons? If not, you don't come to my house enough because we are watching it for the 7th TIME TODAY. We actally watched The Greatest Game Ever Played and it was good, even if it was about golf.

Anonymous said...

Don't watch Syriana - what a wierd movie. Much like 2001: A Space Odyssey except even stranger still.

The Betitas said...

timmy and i have a movie list....ill consult it and get back to you....

Lori Buhr said...

I love The Miracle Worker (about Helen Keller and Annie Sullivan). We watched The Doctor again last night, excellent. I also recomment Iron Will a great winter movie. Those all might even be too "classic" to be rented. Happy viewing.

Amy said...

Sliding Doors is a favorite of mine that not too many people have seen. If you want to see if it is something you like, check this link.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120148/


Happy watching!!

Ashley Thalman said...

ponette- FOREIGN it will make you cry, just ask emily.
rent the house TV series. you won't be sorry. or lost for that matter, or the office.
the conversation-old movie, great movie. kind of scary.
cinema paradiso- FOREIGN amazing
old joy.

Emily said...

We just watched The Ultimate Gift. It was a good and fun movie. Its rated PG! Always a rarity to find a PG these days. Let me know if you watch it. Im eager to hear what you think.

Sara said...

I've already seen the Ultimate Gift. I really liked it.

Jen and Allen said...

Sappy girly movies
Beeches – watch with tissue
Some Where In Time
Pride and Prejudice... the new one
Chariots of Fire

Brain boggling make you think
The Illusionist
Oceans 11-12-or 13
The Sting

Comedy
Tootsie – its old but funny
The man who knew too little
What about bob and
Pure Luck you can never see too many times

Tevye said...

I am anonymous

Lori Buhr said...

Posting again, I just watched the movie Love Comes Softly. I guess it is a series of 4 movies. It was an awesome flick! At the box office I have recently seen, The Bucket List (I loved it), In the name of the King (Pretty good), The Golden Compass (Yes, I have read about the controversy-I liked the show). Let us know what you decided and how you liked them.

Tevye said...

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - you can't miss with Clint Eastwood. I also saw the edited version of "Dirty Harry" the other night. "You've got to ask yourself a question - do I feel lucky? Well....do ya....punk?" Bang! Awesome!