At some point in my life, before I die, I'd like to get a few things done. I'll probably add to it as I think of more stuff. Here's my list so far:
1. Graduate with a Bachelor's in Exercise Science
2. Get married
3. Have a baby or two or three
4. Go to Yoga Teacher Training school and be a yoga instructor
5. Go to Culinary Arts school
6. Graduate with a Master's in Library Science (why does it always gotta involve school?!)
7. Tour Church History sites
8. Tour Civil War sites
9. Start a "healthy lifestyles" clinic with Katie
10. See the ocean... oh, wait! I did that this summer and my, oh, my is the Oregon coast BEEEYUTE-iful! My favorite :)
11. Go to the Oregon coast again
12. Always be involved in some sort of service; It would be nice to start some sort of foundation involving reading and books...
13.1 Run a Half Marathon....
5 comments:
Looks like you will hit one goal here in a few months! Good luck on the half marathon!!
way to make a list! i think things are more likely to get crossed off the list if its written down.
Here is one I can check off my list...I've posted on your blog (smiling) Keep enjoying life...Rick
Here is one I can check off my list. I have posted on your blog (smiling) Keep those goals in mind to help you enjoy life...Rick
Let's run a half marathon this spring. How about it?
Those are some good goals!
Post a Comment