30 November 2007

Drowning in the Wake

I had the lovely opportunity to drive home in a rain that later turned into a snow storm today. It was quite the experience, and one that I didn't particularly like. I really didn't appreciate the semi's that would pass me. When they would splash all that water over my car so I couldn't see ANYTHING!, everytime, I got that panicky feeling like when you've been under water too long, or you're afraid you're going to drown. It's a wonder that I stayed on the road, but I'm sure glad I did. ;)

2 comments:

melanie said...

I am glad you did too... Be careful Sara.

The Betitas said...

Esp in your little Toyota! What were you thinking!!!!!!Remind me to teach you some deep breathing exercises. They usually help when you've put yourself in dangerous life threatening situations to help calm the anxiety that will inevitable follow