08 November 2007
Thursdays of All Days!
I've decided that Thursdays are my hardest days. Not because I have a lot to do, or have to work a lot, or anything of that sort. It's the day of the week that I run out of steam and don't want to do A THING except lay in bed and read a good book. Especially if I'm driving homeward on Friday, it makes the whole Thurday thing TEN times worse. It's the weirdest thing. I'm fine on Wednesday and fine on Friday but Thursday rolls around and... Man! There goes all my motivation and energy. So, right now, instead of doing anything that I should be doing, I'm going to see what's on TV and work on a quilt that I'm trying to get finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to be motivated. I've also been thinking of what I can do to pass those hard "Im missing being home with my friends and family" days. TV seems to do the trick:) I say go with that option for sure! I definately need a hobby or some money or something.
you have been chosen for a challenge, here is the challenge: in your next blog, write 30 things about you!
Post a Comment