I thought that I would make a list of the things that I love, so, here it is (not in any particular order):
My family, the Gospel, a clean space to live in, books, cooking for people, cooking in general, hiking, backpacking, driving, books, bookstores, reading my family's blogs, sleeping, cleaning, roadtrips, jet skiing, sunshine, autumn, Kneader's Portabello Artichoke soup, My Friends, running, strolls, eating, Yoga, springtime, books, my freedom, Dark Chocolate and Orange Juice, picnics in the mountains, learning, wading in streams, reading, summer nights, holding hands (if I had someone's to hold), Jackson and Mia, good music, waterfalls, blueness of the sky and cleaness of the air the morning after a snow storm, using my own grammar rules and making up words, scents and sounds and feelings of Christmas time, my sisters and brother, my independence, being healthy
2 comments:
Perfect! and just in time for Thanksgiving:)
Ahhhh - my kiddies are on your list! And I'M on your list, too! :) I love just about all the same things.
Post a Comment