1. I enjoy reading Young Adult Literature more than any other kind of literature
2. How the body works fascinates me
3. I love, love, love to cook
4. I should be doing homework right now
5. Being in social situations makes me very nervous
6. I'm going to run 4 miles tonight
7. Getting used to living with people I'd never met before has been somewhat hard for me
8. I don't wear make-up
9. It's taken me 1/2 an hour to get this far
10. Hiking is one of my favorite things to do
11. In my opinion, semesters should only consist of 10 weeks
12. I try very hard to be healthy
13. I have purple hair
14. I'm not a morning person
15. Looking in mirrors is not my favorite thing to do
16. I love to quilt
17. I can only do patchwork
18. I hate shopping for pants
19. I am in my 6th year of college
20. No, I'm not working on a masters
21. I have 3 more semesters, give (no "or take"), until I have my bachelor's
22. I often wish I'd drop out of school
23. But I don't because when it comes down to it, I NEED to finish
24. I've never had a serious boyfriend, or any boyfriend, actually
25. I consider myself very independent
26. There is an amaryllis in my apartment that continues to grow taller, but won't bloom out, it's about a foot and half tall. I find it very strange
27. Someday, I'll learn to play the piano
28. Here I am 50 minutes later...
29. I enjoy cleaning
30. The heels of my feet crack open in the summertime because I won't wear tennis shoes
And there you have it... 30 random things about me.
3 comments:
You enjoy cleaning and cooking? Why do you live so far away?? I could find some things for you to have fun with at my house :)
hurrah! thank you miss. i love reading about you.
How did you get purple hair, did I read that right?
Post a Comment