Have you ever tried dark chocolate and orange juice together? They compliment each other nicely in my opinion. So if you ever want to try it... prepare to be amazed. I like to eat the Ghiradelli's 60% dark chocolate and then any kind of orange juice as long as it's 100% juice. Mm mmm mmm! Finger lickin' good, y'all!
5 comments:
YUM!!! That sounds absolutely good.
I saw those chocolate covered orange goo sticks at Walmart yesterday and thought of you. Haha.
um....Ill stick with pringles and gummy bears and orange juice, THANKS!
Why bother with 100% O. J. if you're going to eat it with chocolate? Just wondering. I think I would go with milk, but again I am a purist when it comes to eating. Vanilla ice cream, etc.
Isn't everything good with dark chocolate? You should try Ferrero Rondnoir (like Ferrero Rocher but dark chocolate and no nuts!) best new treat I've had in ages. Dang I love Christmas candy.
Post a Comment