15 October 2007
Permanence
I am now officially permanent at my on-call job that wasn't really on-call. As I was getting ready to leave work today, my boss told me to plan on coming in everyday from here on out because now I'm "full-time", in his words (I only work 10 hours a week). I'm pretty sure I do that already... One of the "full-time" girls quit and I get to take her place. I get to look forward to five in the morning for the rest of the school year! Yay! :s I guess, really, the only drawback to being a permanent employee is that I can't call in and tell my boss that I'm not coming in every couple of days anymore. I keep telling myself that I can get used to 5:00. It is so hard to get to bed on time every night, especially when none of the roommates have to get up that early. Ever. The extra money is definitely nice, though. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are lying to yourself if you think you can get used to 5:00AM. Im so sorry that you have the worlds biggest pessamist for a sister. You were probably mentally doing well at 5:00AM until I just burst your bubble. Sorry. Ill stop now.
Post a Comment