23 October 2007
Beauty Queens in Basketball Shorts
I personally think this is a little strange, but you know, whatever. The girls down here spend tons of time on their hair and make up only to wear...... basketball shorts and t-shirts. I mean, I don't have anything against b-ball shorts and t-shirts but doesn't it seem a little odd to make sure your hair and make-up is perfect and then throw on work out clothes? If I was going through all that trouble to make sure I looked good, I would also spend time putting together a nice looking outfit. Or if I was feeling lazy and just wanted to lounge around in my pajamas, I probably wouldn't take the time to do hair and make-up... That's just me, though. And I guess I have to take into consideration that all my classes are in the PE Building with all the Physical Education/Exercise Science majors... but still!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know, I work at a high school and I see this all the time. Kids will come in to school in ratty t-shirts and pajama bottoms, but there hair and make-up are salon perfect. It will continually baffle me.
better than beauty queens in a different array of clothing most commonly found in fashion magazines:) i guess?
Post a Comment