09 October 2007
Pro's and Con's of 5:00 am
5:00 am is a good hour depending on the topic of conversation. Getting up on race day? Good hour. Sleeping? Good hour. Getting up to go to work? HORRIBLE hour! I often lay in bed thinking, as I'm sure everyone does, "Just 5 more minutes!" with the end result of getting up 45 minutes after the intended "wake-up, get-up" time. And then I realize, "Oh wonderful! I have a full 5 minutes to get ready and walk out the door! It's gonna be a great day!" But then on the flip side, having that 30 minutes to an hour before my first class starts at 8:30 or 9:00 (I work from 6:00 to 8:00) to eat breakfast and have a little down time is really nice. I guess if I wasn't laying in bed hitting the snooze button at 5:00 I'd be doing it at 7:30. It's gotta be done sometime. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
5AM is sooo early. Text me occasionally, if you ever get up on time, and make sure my lazy butt is up out of bed running. Haha.
Second of all! Katie should not be running at 5:00 am in little mexico (SLC version) You girls are crazy.
Post a Comment