This is my wish list since Katie wanted to hear it! :)
Hmmm... let me think...
-Someday I would like to have a nice home, not overly huge, but just big enough. I would also like to have a husband who loves and cares for me and I for him. And some kids as well. In that home, I would love to have a mini-library with recliners and desks and reading lamps with a lot of natural light (inspired by the SUU Library). In the backyard I would love to have an outdoor kitchen. I think those are very nice. I would like to have nice things in my house, but nothing excessive.
What else...
I can't think of anything else at the moment... if I think of anything I will make sure to post it! I look forward to hearing from everyone else!
1 comment:
my philosophy on life is that you can definately make your dreams come true. now....im that being said... im not sure why exactly im living in little mexico without so much as a bookshelf... but none the less!!! i still believe that whatever you can dream you can achieve.
Post a Comment