26 September 2007
Sleeping in!
I didn't go into my early morning on-call job that's not really on-call. I called my boss yesterday and told him in a message, "I'm not coming in tomorrow unless you call me and tell me you need me to." But then promptly turned my phone on silent and went to bed. So I got to sleep in until 8:00 am and it was so nice! When I woke up my boss had left a message that said I could come in if I wanted to. I didn't want to and that's the whole reason I called and told him I wasn't going to come in. As nice as it was to sleep in, I was strangely exhausted all day. It's weird how that works sometimes. You finally get enough sleep and your body says, "That's how much sleep you should be getting all the time and now I know how tired I really am!" Crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ummm - I know how that feels. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother trying to sleep. If I just stayed up, I wouldn't be so tired all the time.
Post a Comment