So, the on-call job that I told you about last time? Yeah, it's not so on-call... I've been in every morning since I was trained (which, mind you, has only been about a week, but feels a lot longer than that). That's up at 5:30 am or earlier every day (except Saturday and Sunday, thank heavens!). Just for the record, I am a custodian at the library here on campus. It's really easy because the head custodian cleans the whole time he's there. The bathrooms get cleaned something like four times a day. This is in addition to my regular reading tutor job at a local elementary school (can you tell that I LOVE books?). They don't have my schedule completely worked out there so I'm only working about an hour three times a week as of right now. It's all good. ;)
I'm headed home this weekend to help celebrate my nephew's birthday! He is 2 years old! It's hard to believe that he's been a part of our family that long!
There is a boy that lives in my apartment complex, I am admiring him from afar and it seems that he is admiring me from afar, as well (although, you never can tell with those kinds of things)... if only there was some way to start admiring from up close. :)
3 comments:
I can't even tell you how much I admire you for moving away for school. I'm having a hard time thinking about it even with Josh! Good luck with everything. As far as the boy well just got try a little something. I had to grab Josh to get his attention. (Not that that is what I'd suggest.) Isn't it to bad we don't drink coffee, in the movie it's always "Let's grab a coffee." Let's grab a coke just doesn't have the same ring!
So you get to work at the library -just like you've always wanted. Well - almost. :) Do like Jenny says - just grab the poor guy. He'll probably thank you for saving him the trouble of having to get the guts up to ask you out. :P
So tell me about this guy from afar? Is he in your ward? Same apartment complex? What is his name? How exactly are you admiring each other from afar?
Post a Comment