30 September 2007

Problem With the Set Up...

Things just don't work out very well when you have 10 girls for every 1 boy. They just don't. It's pathetic that I feel that I have to stand in line for any boy's attention or that when he's done talking to me he's just going to move on the the next girl in line. Not just ONE boy's attention, but ANY boy's attention! Ridiculous. It's not worth it to me to compete. I don't like to compete, I'm not competitive. Some boy is going to have to show that he wants to put forth the effort to get to know me and not just look at me as the "next girl on the list"! I've held my breath and counted to 3.That's the way it should be anyway. The boys these days are so lazy they know that if they wait long enough they'll have a group of 5+ girls giving chase and they don't have to do a darn thing but sit back and enjoy the ride.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I swear even the General Authorities talk about this in every conference session. You didn't need to move to southern Utah - you need to move OUT of Utah!

Lori Buhr said...

Some day your prince will come and you'll be glad. Remember the Book of Mormon says, "there must needs be opposition in ALL things". It is just life...granted it is the part of life that mostly sucks, but it is life. Hang tight sweetie. I love you!

Anonymous said...

I lived with 6 girls to one boy for many years - it was great! -your dad-

Emily said...

you know! dad has a point. ok sara. I give you to the age of 27 before you start to worry!!!!