12 September 2007
My Day
Today, I must say, was a good day. I didn't get a lot (actually, none) of homework done but I did get a lot of other stuff done. Wednesdays are far and away my busiest days. I go to school from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. I set aside Wednesday afternoons to clean the apartment and do my laundry and then I have a Yoga class at 5:30 to 7:00 pm. This morning I started an on-call job. I got trained today and I had to be there at 6:00 am. Yes, you read that right. 6:00 AM!!! That is really, really early for me! But it's going to be an easy going job and who couldn't use some extra money?! Yes, today was definitely a good day. I'm just trying to talk myself into doing some homework now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What is your on-call job? I want to do some Yoga, too!
Sara, what classes do you have? Tell us about your job! I am proud of you! Lori
Post a Comment