24 March 2011
Tired. So, so tired!
I'm tired. I'm tired of running. I'm tired of work. I'm tired of this cold weather. Spring break is coming up and with it, THE marathon. I'm getting a little bit nervous. What if I can't make it 26.2 miles? What sane person would even put herself through something like that? I think crossing that finish line will be so bittersweet. I will be so proud of Katie and I for finishing a marathon and I will be SO happy to be able to take a break from running. After crossing that finish line I just may sleep for 12 or 16 hours. I think I'm just THAT tired. I was thinking about it today. This week's mileage will total 49 miles. That is an INSANE amount of energy expended! Let's say that I average 10 minutes per mile. That's 490 minutes or 8 and a little bit hours of running. Or 5,032 calories burned. That's about 2 pounds of fat. JUST FROM RUNNING! That's CRAZY! It's been a great, crazy experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are DOING IT!!!! How amazing Sara!
Post a Comment