I just reapplied to UVU... What am I thinking?! We'll see if I really follow through with going back to school... It's a weird to think about. I've only been out of school for a year and a couple months, why go back? Well, I'll possibly go back to get a better job. 4 more years. Do you think I can do it? Do I think I can do it? Only time will tell.
2 comments:
4 more years?! Going to get another Bachelors or a Masters? I think you should go to nursing school. ;)
I don't know! Sounds like forever away, and lots of money spent... I'm no help with this kind of stuff. I just found out that I'm born in the year of the tiger and i'm an aquarious (Sparked from Katies blog post) and well Tigers are indecisive. So don't ask anyone born from Jan. 20th to Feb. 18. They wont be any help
Post a Comment