16 June 2009

I Am a Fighter

This is the run I did today... The map doesn't do the hill justice. By the time I got to the top I thought I was going to hyperventilate as well as have my heart explode out of my chest (ok, so I exaggerate... it wasn't that bad). I was definitely sucking wind, though. My poor body and brain were wondering what I was doing to myself. It was a good run. And I found another killer hill that I want to try when I'm feeling ambitious. I do love running!

***Ok, I guess it's not showing the elevation change... it was a crazy steep hill!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! is that picture of you running?! If not,it looks just like you! it's awesome...

Sara said...

No, it's not a picture of me running... It is a cool picture though! ;)

Anonymous said...

wow,it totally looks like you!