22 September 2008

My Long Lost Roommate


This is my one of my best friends, Lola. She was my roommate last year but graduated, as did my other roommate who also ended up being one of my best friends. I was at a loss for who to room with this fall semester. It was something that I really, really worried about because I didn't want to get stuck with a bunch of girls that I didn't get along with for my last year of college. So, I was so relieved, happy, and excited when Lola called me one day this summer and told me that she was moving back. We quickly got busy and found an apartment to live in, one that would be for just for the two of us. The only catch was that she wouldn't be able to move down here until the end of September so I would be living in the apartment by myself for a little while. Well, that "little while" is almost over and I am SO EXCITED to have Lola as a roommate again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Lola is back!

Katie said...

Yeah! You have a roomie!

Anonymous said...

Aren't roomies the best, but only when they're the best. ya know? My first roomie was amazing and I miss her a ton but I love my roomie now! and he's eternaly! WHOO HOO!

jeanie said...

I am pretty great.

But so is Sara.

~Lola