I started a temporary job this last week (I wanted a temporary job so I wouldn't have to explain that I was going back to school in the fall and leave in 3 months). The job entails moving boxes and furniture and desks from one elementary school to a different elementary school. It is hard work! I'm sore and bruised and so tired but grateful to be working!
The picture doesn't really show it, but this is the biggest of my bruises. They're mostly on my forearms from lifting and resting boxes there.
6 comments:
Sheesh, that looks painful.
I can see it. Love those bruieses!!! It makes it look like you are adventureous.
Ahhh hard work. I weeded, plowed and planted our garden this week and have an idea of how you feel! I miss you tons! Are you going to be at grandmas interview on Saturday?
Sara! Be careful. I always ask injured people how they received their injury. There is always a story and I like to hear it.
You are one tough gal. Hope things are well with you! One of these days when I'm a little more recovered from baby and in shape again, maybe we could go for a run together. That is, if you are in the area.
brutal! that is a tough job but you will probably be so buff when its all over!
Post a Comment