I had the opportunity to help at a children's book festival at the library on Saturday. I didn't really know anything about it but I was recruited to be a volunteer. And of course I said yes because I love, love, love books! When I got there, to my surprise and great excitement, I found out that two of my favorite young adult authors were going to be there and do some Q&A's and panels and book signings. I was able to get some books signed and meet the authors. It was fun to meet them and see that they were just normal, fun people!
4 comments:
That's awesome! Which authors were there?
i'm with inanechatter, who were the authors?
The authors that I met were Shannon Hale, the author of the Goose Girl, Enna Burning, River Secrets, Princess Academy and others and Brandon Mull, the author of The Fablehaven Series and The Candy Shop War.
WOW! That is way cool. What a fun event you stumbled onto! Awesome!
Post a Comment