21 April 2008
It's Not Working.
I wasn't seeming to get any homework done at home. I was too distracted by other things. So. I decided to come to the library to help me focus. To limit the distractions. Well. It didn't help. I mean, the library still has the internet and there are limitless possibilties of places to go and things do on the internet. I just used up an hour playing around and now it's time for me to go home and go to bed. And guess what? I still don't have any homework done. Thank the heavens there're only 2 weeks of school left. I'm not sure I'd survive if it was going to last any longer than that. Heck, I'm not sure I'm going to survive it now. Luckily, there isn't a whole left to do this semester!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
im with you! dying to have it done. as you can see, im looking at blogs instead of writing a paper, definitely instead of studying for the two tests i have this Saturday. we should all have a party as soon as finals are over!
Sounds like this "not studying for finals or not doing homework" thing is contagious! Or maybe it is an hereditary gene. I think I will blame my lack on homework excitement on that.... hereditary.
SOOO been there, done that! I would even do crazy things like clean out a closet or balance my check book for the first time in a year to keep from finishing up a semester of studying. It may be genetic like Amy says.
internet has both liberated and ruined my liberty.
c'mon - buck up little camper!
I ended up setting a timer and told my self if I did 30 min of homeork I could have 40 min of play time... It worked but only for certain subjects. Good luck!
Post a Comment