28 March 2008

The Home Stretch...

It ain't so easy!  I am in my last 5 weeks of school for the semester.  I must admit that I have lost all, I mean ALL, motivation to continue going to my classes.  I want to go to my teachers and say, "Listen, let's just make today the cut off date.  We'll add up all the points I have as of right now, divide it by how many points are possible as of right now, and that'll be my grade!"  Think they'll go for that?  I mean, it's plausible, right?  And it doesn't help that during a dreaded class, my teacher, the same exact teacher that so lovingly wouldn't give us test reviews last semester, ran us SILLY with plyometric drills.  I was so mad at him that day I wanted to tell him a few things that were on my mind, and it wasn't going to be pretty.  But I had the strength to control myself.  And I was madder still when I could hardly get out of bed the next morning and could hardly get out of bed yesterday morning and could hardly get out of bed this morning.  SO, being excruciatingly sore is not helping the situation in the least.  When the smoke clears, I know I'll still be standing, but it ain't gonna be no cake walk!

3 comments:

Lori Buhr said...

The longer you go to college the longer the semesters seem to get. I think that is why May is a favorite month of mine and I have come to dread the end of August! You'll make it and you'll be stronger for it! I love you and I am proud of you for moving out and going to school. Success will be yours!

Katie said...

Hang in there! (Easy for me to say, I know!)

Anonymous said...

Sara! I am glad that you have the same feelings I do! But I concur with my mom and Katie, we'll make it some how! Wish we were all closer so we could see each other more! When are you going to finish your degree?