Jeanie and I are down here in Phoenix, Arizona for spring break. There is one word to describe how I am feeling: bliss. Besides the joy of warmth and sun we get to hang out with Emily and Timmy. It's been so fun and I really would rather just stay here and not go back to Utah. Alas, as the saying goes, "All good things must come to an end." But this end is coming along far too quickly for my liking.
5 comments:
hey, we will be there also...maybe I will see you.
I am jealous of all you guys getting to be in AZ. Mostly cause I miss my brother but also because I miss spring weather! I miss you guys too and perhaps we can see you sometime soon! How is school going and every thing for you? Engagements? Running? Those types of things?
Hi, I am happy for you. Arizona seems to be the place to be...Melanie and Jonathan are heading there too. I am in North Dakota, and while I really can't complain about the weather, it certainly isn't what I would describe as "bliss". I talked with Terry on the phone this morning and he said it had snowed overnight at home about 1" and told me to be glad I wasn't there. Sigh!
Please oh please bring some warm weather back with you.
Hey Sara! I love reading your blog! You are so great with detail. I feel like I am right there sharing your experiences! When do you get back from Arizona? Be safe and enjoy the rest of your trip with Jeanie!!
Post a Comment