20 December 2007
The Grades Are In!
I was looking on SUU's website to see if any of the teachers had posted grades... Well, they had and my GPA is.....(drumroll, please)..... A 3.8! Now before you get too excited I'd like give a couple of elucidative points: 1) 3.8 is my SEMESTER GPA, not my overall. No, you're not going to find out what my overall GPA is... 2) This semester was pretty much incredibly and unbelievably easy. I had one upper division class, 2 classes that I had taken the equivalent of at UVSC, a First Aid class (which I have also taken on numerous occasions), and a Yoga class (not too difficult seeing how the grade was based solely on attendance). Now, with all that said and clear as crystal, I would still like to state (and you will soon be able to tell that reasons 1) and 2) don't detract from the moment for me at all ;): YES!!!! THIS IS THE HIGHEST GPA I'VE EVER RECEIVED IN COLLEGE!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
good job! sarah. I will not detract from it because you earned it whether they were easy classes or not.
sara! good job. I got the highest GPA I've ever gotten as well! Way to go. Its a good feeling:)
Proud of you! You're a brainiac! Keep chipping away at those classes and you'll graduate before you know it!
Sara. i miss you so much. i miss jumping up and down for your joys and laughing and running...oh and running.
WELL DONE, strange what a change of pace and place will do.
Way to go!!!
Great Sara! I'm a little behind on blog reading and commenting, as you can see. Hope you do well again this semester. :)
Post a Comment