07 December 2010

I sure am glad that I have a little 5 year old nephew who cares about me. See, this job opened up in the Provo School District. It is a job that I have wanted for a really long time and it doesn't come open very often. I applied for it, got my letters of recommendation, my references, and my resume in order and dropped them off at the school. I have an interview that is scheduled for tomorrow. I am FREAKING out. I KNOW I would be so good at this job. I am confident that I would excel in this job. I am worried that I won't be able to convince them of that when I go into the interview tomorrow. So all of this is whirling around in my brain. I'm panicking and breaking out in a rash on my neck and hyperventilating. And then I get this text from my sister, "Just know that Jack just said, 'Help Sara be brave when she goes in to talk to the principal tomorrow.'" Of course he would say something like that. He's awfully thoughtful and observant for a 5 year old!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Well, I hope you were brave. :) Jackson sure loves you!

inanechatter said...

I just saw this post. I hope it went well and that you get it!! How do you feel the interview went? I think that was the worst part for me when I was applying at schools- the interview, especially when it was with multiple people (which it often is when interviewing for a teaching job)