19 August 2010
Forerunner 301 Stats
I have a fitness GPS. When I look at my running history, I usually look at it by the day. Today I looked at the "history totals" and this is what I found: Since June 28, 2008 I have run eight hundred forty four and a half miles in one hundred forty seven hours, seven minutes, and twenty seven seconds. And I have burned ninety six thousand six hundred forty four calories. Spread out over 2 years, 844.5 miles is not all that much. It averages out to be about 422.25 miles per year and 1.15 (a little less because it's August and not June) miles per day. And my average pace for those miles was ten minutes and twenty six seconds per mile. Perhaps I'll set a goal. Or perhaps I'll wait to set that goal after I get the pull-ups under control (which, by the way, I have completely fallen off the band wagon on that one!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wooot! That's amazing. And that would be cool to set a goal and see how many miles you could run in 6 months or something!
Hey, I think it's still pretty sweet!
Post a Comment