Goals should be refigned... yeah cant spell sound it out... So what was I saying... Oh yeah Be more spacific... what is a decent hour any way? 7 or 10... the more spacific you are the better chance you have of sticking with your goal. Hope it works for ya. Jen
Oh Sara, it is never a worry my dear!! I need to get to bed ealier myself most nights and usually use the mornings you don't make it to get a little more sleep as well, so totally no worries!
2 comments:
Goals should be refigned... yeah cant spell sound it out... So what was I saying... Oh yeah Be more spacific... what is a decent hour any way? 7 or 10... the more spacific you are the better chance you have of sticking with your goal. Hope it works for ya. Jen
Oh Sara, it is never a worry my dear!! I need to get to bed ealier myself most nights and usually use the mornings you don't make it to get a little more sleep as well, so totally no worries!
Post a Comment