17 August 2009

Frustrating.

I've become injured... There is something wrong with the heel area of my right foot. I'm not sure what is wrong with it. The injury came on slowly on my Monday morning run, I think. By the end of the run it was uncomfortable but not painful... I took Tuesday (? can't remember, Melanie did we run on Tuesday?) and Wednesday off to see if it would get better and tried to run on Thursday. I got 2 minutes into the run and had to stop because the pain had become pretty bad. So we walked Thursday and walked Friday. I took Saturday and today off and instead of getting better, the pain is getting progressively worse. It's frustrating that such a small area of my body, and seemingly small injury, can radiate enough pain to stop me from doing something that I love to do. So frustrating.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so sorry! you can come do stairs with me and mom tonight... just walk on your tippy toes, then you will have amazing calfs!

The Betitas said...

that is such a bummer. i can sort of relate (okay not really) but being pregnant, in all my glory, makes me feel like that too sometimes. i hope it heals up soon!!!

Jen and Allen said...

Well there are a ton of things that it could be but if you still want to get out and excersise get on a bike you can be out, move, and there should be little tono pressure on your foot if you use the pad of your foot and not the heal to pedel... Hope it gets better.