I want to be invited please. Sorry about missing our run. We only got a couple of hours of sleep. So, see you probably Tuesday.
I would like an invite as well!
Can I come play? or Read or what ever?
racheldastrup@yahoo.com!
Ahh it's monday, am I too late? Do you have my e-mail?!?
Thanks for the invite! I hadn't read your blog since you decided to go private so I would have been very sad when I couldn't read it.
I always want to know what is going on in your life. Of course, invite me or bite me!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I want to be invited please. Sorry about missing our run. We only got a couple of hours of sleep. So, see you probably Tuesday.
I would like an invite as well!
Can I come play? or Read or what ever?
racheldastrup@yahoo.com!
Ahh it's monday, am I too late? Do you have my e-mail?!?
Thanks for the invite! I hadn't read your blog since you decided to go private so I would have been very sad when I couldn't read it.
I always want to know what is going on in your life. Of course, invite me or bite me!
Post a Comment