I just got back from jet skiing with my family. Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE to jet ski. It's one of my favorite summer time activities. My cautious nature goes out the window and I become a maniac. It's sort of a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde transformation, really. Minus the meanness. Although, I accidently flipped Jeanie off the back of one of the jet skis and she got hurt (not too badly) in the head, neck, and ankle region. I felt bad. But anyone who has gone for a ride with me can vouch for my maniac-ness. I can't help it. It just happens and man, is it SO much fun!
3 comments:
I get Jackel and Hyde when driving go carts...
Not a big fan of the water activities...but get me on the snow and I can relate. Glad you had fun and tell Jeanie I hope she is healing from your driving techniques...haha!
Yay let's go again!!!
Post a Comment